The University of Alabama chapter of Habitat for Humanity supports Habitat for Humanity by engaging University of Alabama students in advocating, building, educating, and fund
raising. Our team is thrilled about increasing Habitat for Humanity’s presence on the University of Alabama’s campus with multiple Habitat Build days, awareness events, fundraising opportunities, and rehab projects.
Habitat for Humanity is always looking for great volunteers to help on Build days as well as at the local Restore. Find out how to get involved through the applications below.
By taking part in Habitat for Humanity projects, students gain awareness about their civic responsibility; develop their form of servant leadership; & build organizational awareness about Habitat projects nationwide.
Campus Chapter Meeting
Please check back in the Fall of 2017 for our meeting days and times!
Fall 2017 Build Days
- Daniel Nielson – Team Leader, Organizes all programming events
- Abigail Wolfe – Fundraising
- Alexus Porter – Affiliate Liaison
- Austin White – Weekday build days
- Holly Edmiston – Weekend build days
- Jenna Minser – Green efforts
- Josie Rodriguez – Fundraising
- Kahari Williams – Education/Awareness
- Meredith Coleman – PR/Marketing
- Natalie Buzzard – Finance
Habitat for Humanity Projects Gallery